Home Barling Magna Great Wakering Little Wakering Foulness Island Surrounding Area Original Site Small Beginnings Reunions Website Additions Research Links Contact Us About Us Heritage Site


Barling & Wakering Villages Plus
Peter Huxter Collection - Little Wakering





















Little Wakering Church Outing on horse drawn cart Mr George Fulcher, farmer, hunting at Little Wakering Hall in early 1900s Mowlings Sweet and Tea Shop, Little Wakering Road with black horse & cart Drawing water from well in Little Wakering Road Little Wakering Hall Mr George, Mrs Emma & Lilian Fulcher of Little Wakering Hall in early 1900s Walter Garnham proprietor of ‘The Castle Inn’ in Little Wakering Road Mowlings Sweet and Tea Shop, Little Wakering Road with white horse & cart Ivy House, Little Wakering Road, now demolished and site of Carpenters Close Ivy House (1946 without ivy) Little Wakering Road, now demolished and site of Carpenters Close Threshing Team, using steam power, Little Wakering3 Threshing Team, using steam power, Little Wakering4 Little Wakering Road looking North from Run Corner - To the left is Ivy House now demolished and site of Carpenters Close Lilian Fulcher picking fruit at Little Wakering Hall in early 1900s Wick Farm, Little Wakering Threshing Team, using steam power, Little Wakering2 Lilian Fulcher milking cow at Little Wakering Hall in early 1900s Little Wakering Road looking North towards St Marys Church Threshing Team, using steam power, Little Wakering1 Mowlings Sweet and Tea Shop, Little Wakering Road with extension