The 15th Century Timber Porch from St Mary Magdalen in Shopland was transferred to St Thomas parish church in Bradwell on Sea.
St Thomas parish church dates from the 14th Century and the nave was been rebuilt in 1706 and the tower in 1743.
A Medieval Coffin Lid and Brass with Norman-French inscription was transferred from St Mary Magdalen in Shopland to All Saints parish church in Sutton.
The effigy depicts Thomas de Stapel in armour wearing a pointed bascinet.
The bascinet was a Medieval European open-faced military helmet, typically fitted with an aventail and hinged visor.
Thomas was Sergeant at Arms to King Edward III and died on 3rd March 1371/72 whilst fighting at Crecy and Poitiers.
A late 17th Century Mural Monument to Charles Tyrell originally resided in the chancel of St Mary Magdalen.
The monument was moved to All Saints parish church in Sutton.
Charles Tyrell died in 1695 and his memorial carried an ancient curse against its removal or desecration.
The remains of Thomas de Stapel and Charles Tyrell are interred in St Mary Magdalen churchyard.
Regrettably, All Saints church, a Grade II listed building, was closed in 2012 and made available for disposal.
The square 13th Century Font was described in much detail by the Royal Commission.
The font was transferred to St Nicholas parish church in nearby Canewdon.